As some of you may know, I play a certain Oghmanyte harboring prolific romance novels.
Many of you will probably find out sooner or later by the way I type and emote. So I unveil myself to community!
I hope to bring some extra fun and intrigue, challenge your characters in ways that may differ from the awesomesauce plots we have already from our prestigious Dungeon Masters as they all have a style of their own.
Here is a few tidbits about what I enjoy when providing fun to the DnD fans:
- I prefer smaller, table top group adventures with tighter level group. However, I will happily assist the DMs or other EDMs if needed for our big events/plots.
- I am more of a Role player over Roll player, but I will not forsake any characters that invested skills into more RP skills/abilities. I believe players want a chance to still have fun and think ; hence, not letting their characters win solely on a roll of a dice. I like to provide each party member a chance to shine.
- I like to send players out to travel and fall into an array of challenging stumbling blocks while still giving players control to solve issues/problems.
- I love to get adventurers to camp out while on a journey *shifty eyes* You'll know.. and you'll seee..
- Narrating is what I like to do as well. I will help communicate to the players what's going on and bring atmosphere beyond the graphics of NWN.
- With communication, I like to make sure the players are free to talk to me regarding the current plot/adventure. I want you all to feel like I am there , at the table, helping you all best I can without disrupting the Role Play.
- You are gonna fail sometimes and it's going to happen. :3. It's how you all get back on your feet , dust those battle boots off and carry on. I'm not talking about some beast kicking your tushies, just decisions happening.
- I will do my best to assist with Player Driven stories, yet I encourage those player driven stories to have others involved. :3
Last bits of thoughts:
I understand that I am a player too and favortism can seem like a concern or someone getting more attention than another. I promise that this is not the case. EDMs do not have access to DM sections or other groups/guilds. I don't consider myself a metagamer, no one does, but I have NO idea what's going on in a lot of plots unless I am asked to assist. I will do my best to keep my other characters out of the loop when I believe my characters may interfere in a certain plot. The DMs/EDMs shall also hold me accountable for this. :3
I look forward to running some fun sessions with you all!
Last Edit: Jul 26, 2020 21:01:49 GMT -5 by EDM Ruin
One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.