Post by Slanker on Jun 22, 2020 8:14:56 GMT -5
*a notice is tacked throughout the inns in Greatgaunt, Valkur's Roar and Shallybrook*
I, Conrad Coralis the Great Constructor Conductor, am looking for
In order to be accepted as volunteer there are certain criteria one needs to fulfill. The list of requirements is as follow:
- Having a certain affinity to the arcane arts, meaning being able to cast from a scroll
- Being able to keep an open mind and readily give honest and constructive feedback
- Forego your share of any spoils, the experiment is an attack to my wallet and any loot will be used by me to fund future experiments
- Be willing to sign a "Release of Liability" that states I will not be held responsible for any physical and mental harm that may fall upon you during and after the experiment
- Be willing to sign a "Clause of Secrecy" that forbids you from disclosing any information about the experiment, with a legal fine of 12.000 coin when the clause is violated
If the above has tickled your fancy, don't hesitate and sign up for a once in a lifetime experience. It might even become twice in a lifetime if you survive!
Furthermore I am in need of a capable warrior, preferably two and a decent healer in case of any immediate emergencies.
Leave a note for any further questions you might have, I cannot however disclose too much information regarding the actual experiment.
*signed with a lovely penmanship*
Conrad "Conny" Coralis, Constructor Conductor
Ps. food and beverages will be provided!
//OOC: Am lvl 5, but probably a lvl or 2 higher by the time this trip might take place, so am looking for characters up to lvl. 17'ish (if the DMs would allow it however, I would like to include anyone that might be interested, regardless of the 10 lvl rule). Also if foregoing your share is an issue, we can always just RP that you did