Post by DM Extropy on Nov 12, 2017 21:39:06 GMT -5
Areas - Akadi Shrine in High Horn - Tweaks for Frost Giants - More new orcs in the King's Forest - 2 new player homes, one attached to a new inn - Bramblewood tweaks and a new dungeon - The Immortal Horde has risen to control the orcs near Arabel - 2 minor guild updates
Masterwork and Adamantine crafting: - Dire mace - Handaxe - Heavy flail - Light flail - Light hammer - Quarterstaff - Sickle - Spear - Trident - Two-bladed sword - Kama - Double Axe
Misc - Suzail <-> Evenginstar portal closed due to events - Transition fixes for the Mistwood
Hail Cormyrians! This morning FRC was updated with the following.
- New Chat Commands Added by Fluffy the Mad - !reset to report Hours & Mins till reset - !roll to roll specified dice - !rand to generate a random number within specified range - !raiseme Scroll Search Allowance Toggle On/Off - !search Search Fallen Ally for Raise/Res Scroll
- Final Remant Orcs near Arabel join Immortal Horde
- Suzail Fountain Seating Restored
- One Player Shop Vacancy available for Rent
- Assassinated Priestess Removed
- One Guild Hall Updated from DM Event
- Rivior's Keep Additions Closed for Review & Testing
- Texture Reskins adopted from NWN Community Contributor Zwerkules to freshen up FRC for Rural, Rural Winter, Forest, City, and Caves & Mines Tilesets.
- CEP Hak Order updated to align with standard guidance by Amethyst Dragon.
- DM Event Areas Update
- Misc Fixes
If the game gets choppy or frame rates take a hit playing through the retextured areas, adjusting your grass settings down or disabling them may help.
The texture reskin and Hak Order updates are broad in scope. While we've conducted reasonable due diligence testing there's always potential for bugs and glitches to be found following an update of this scale. If any bugs or glitches are encountered please post them in the usual place and we'll review them as soon as we can.
Hail Cormyrians! FRC has been updated with the following:
- Exterior Tileset Reskin update to improve performance
- CEP Grass restored to improve performance - we should be able to reactivate grass settings without a significant hit to performance
- Mines & Caves Tileset update to fix navigation issues for half-orc characters
- The quiver option for armor & clothing appearance crafting has been restored
- DM Event Areas updated
- One guild hall update
- A sapling grows in the Mistwood under the care of a druid
- A new fashion trend may be starting in Cormyr
- An Uthgardt Totem is raised in the Forest Kingdom
- Nature works to reclaim a battlefield, with a little help
- A temple of Milil undertakes reconstruction
- Misc Fixes
Special thanks to NWN Community Contributor Zwerkules for assistance and guidance with the Tileset fixes, to Jorteck for assistance troubleshooting and testing, and to the folks who assisted with playtesting. Thanks also to the QA team for the crafting appearance fix.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2019 3:48:45 GMT -5 by DM Hawk
FRC would like to thank the Beamdog and NWNXEE teams for all the work that went into the updates and subsequent support and responsiveness as we migrated. We'd also like to thank our volunteer play testers who went through several iterations of testing over the last two weeks while the fixes were being released.