Post by DM Hawk on Dec 10, 2018 16:15:40 GMT -5
FRC Player Character Guild Rules
FRC Players have created a variety of guilds to suit the special roleplay interests of all sorts of characters. You may view a list of FRC's guilds here.
Players wanting to start a new guild on FRC for their unique roleplay interests may attempt to do so by fulfilling the below criteria.
1. Establish a Guild Name - Determine a legitimate Guild Name that reflects the essence of the guild concept and satisfies the naming convention of the Forgotten Realms.
2. Appoint a Guild Leader - A single Guild Leader to act as a point of contact needs to be appointed. This leader will act as a coordinator between the Guild Members and the DM Team. A Guild Leader may delegate authority and responsibilities to other members of the guild.
3. Recruit Sufficient Membership - In order to establish a Guild there must be at least five founding guild members committed and dedicated to roleplay within the guild, including the Guild Leader.
4. One Guild Rule - Any single player cannot be a member of more than one Guild at a time, regardless of how many characters you may have. If a player belongs to an older guild and wishes to be a founding member of a new guild, they are no longer committed to the older guild and should resign first before seeking to help start a new one.
5. Guild Cost - The guild starting members must pay a sum of 250,000 gold pieces in total that will be used for:
- Guild house/building
- Keys, Insignia and Guild Member Rings etc.
- Guards, if any is wanted
- Guild Items, non-magic but custom designed
- Other costs
6. Establish a Guild Description & Background - Players wishing to start a new guild should provide the DM Team with a detailed description and background of the Guild, describing what kind of members it allows (races and classes), its origin, the purpose it serves, and what Deity/Deities it follows, if any.
7. Establish a rule set that describes the Law and Code of your Guild - Determine what principles will the guild uphold and how guild members will conduct themselves in roleplay.
8. Apply for Approval - Submit an application for the DM Team to review the above information for approval. An FRC Guild Application may be found here:
Please ask a DM if there are any questions about FRC Guild Rules or share your question in the DM Q&A section here:
The FRC Staff