Post by DM Hawk on Dec 7, 2018 14:11:48 GMT -5
Welcome to the Forgotten Realms Cormyr Forum!
The quality of every player’s FRC experience is very important to us and the forum is the face of FRC to many people. Therefore we must require community members to help support FRC’s atmosphere by honoring our rules. Logging into the forum means consenting to follow FRC’s rules.
Use of the FRC forum is a privilege, not a right. The DM Team reserves the right to remove any forum post it deems inappropriate, offensive, disruptive, or out-of-line. Disregarding the forum rules will result in temporary or permanent loss of the individual's forum privileges.
1. Do not Spam - Spamming is the act of posting numerous messages without meaning, posting the same message over and over, or posting the same message in multiple threads.
2. Do not post Hostility - Do not post hostile or toxic messages including insults, flames, discriminatory remarks (including racist, hate, sexist or any other related material) or a link to any of the previously mentioned material in any of your posts.
3. Do not Troll - Do not instigating trouble or try to cause others to begin to flame you while acting innocent as if you did nothing wrong.
4. Do not post Advertisements
5. Do not post Pornography or Sexual Content - No sexually explicit content, discussions, or links to any of the previously mentioned material is allowed on the FRC forum.
6. Do not post Illegal Material - No illegal material, discussions about illegal activities including software pirating or how to bypass copyright protection, or links to any of the previously mentioned material is allowed on the FRC forum.
7. Do not use Vulgar Language - There are lots of people who don't like reading these kinds of words and consider them offensive. Don't use them.
8. Do not Impersonate - No one may impersonate or pose as someone else in forum account name, title, signature, or action.
9. Respect Personal Threads - Players have the privilege to keep their personal threads clean and set to a certain theme. Such threads include Gallery threads and threads made under the Adventurer's Registry. If you feel someone has posted in your personal thread inappropriately, please notify a DM privately for assistance.
10. Do not exhibit Bad Conduct - Do not exhibit disruptive behavior or disregard instructions by staff about the use of forum privileges.
11. Avatars - FRC Community Members may set up an avatar for their forum account in the profile. However, avatars may not include nudity, vulgar language, or other content that violates any of the Forum Rules.
12. Website URL Restrictions - The website listed in an FRC Forum user's profile may be almost anything. It can be a plug for your site, for a friend's site, for your favorite forum's site, with only the following limitations: It cannot point to a website that contains pornographic, illegal, vulgar, or hate material.
13. Profile Signature - An FRC Forum user's profile signature may include anything other than animations, pornographic, illegal, vulgar, or hate material. Please try to keep it short as the space allowed is provided to help include links and URLs. Long signatures may become annoying to others.
14. Don't take the Bait - If another user starts trouble on the forum don't fire back. Instead notify a member of the DM Team and the problem will be addressed.
15. Use Common Sense - Use common sense and civility when posting on the forum. A little respect and tolerance for the views of others can go a long way and lead to better discussion.
Please ask a DM if there are any questions about FRC Forum Rules or share your question in the DM Q&A section here:
FRC's community is a gathering of smart, creative, and often passionate people. Let's be respectful as we share and discuss our hobby.
Have a good time and Happy Posting,
The FRC Staff